Our ebook cover formatting service includes the following:
- You send/email us your ebook cover.
- We first check to see if your ebook cover meets all publishers’ requirements.
- We use the Smashwords requirements because if your cover meets these, they will meet the requirements of the other publishers. These can be found here: https://www.smashwords.com/about/supportfaq#covers
- We check the following items for your cover:
– Format: We use JPG as this is accepted by all publishers
– Content: we check to ensure that your cover does not contain URL’s etc., as these are not allowed by all publishers
- If your cover does not meet the requirements, we will format your cover so that it does meet the requirements.
Ebook Cover Formatting does not include:
– Design aspects, such as adding, removing, or altering text or images.
– formatting your cover for print such as Createspace or IngramSpark. A print cover is a cover with a front, spine, and back. Ebook covers include just the front.